How To Get Out of Hitting Slump | Never Slump Again
Learn from former Pro Baseball Player, Vic Ferrante, about how to get out of a hitting slump. Also, learn how to NEVER SLUMP AGAIN.
Here are notes from the video…
- Understand peaks and valleys
- High failure rate
- Minimal peaks, more valleys and warm zones
- Sustain peaks and warm zones as long as possible
- Minimize “valleys” and prevent “canyons”
- It’s Not About You
- Since you aren’t performing for yourself, play for your team and see what happens.
- Play the Game
- There’s more you can do than just hitting, read defense, lay down a bunt (ask coach first for his green light) etc..
- Play great defense
- Hustle on and off the field
- Keep your +energy up, feeling good and energized will lead to more hits.
- If you get on base, don’t miss your sign, be smart and work hard to take the extra bag, and score a run. That’s the game.
- Do whatever it takes to help the team win.
- Stop thinking Mechanics
- Simple approach, Be on time stay up the middle
- Over thinking just slows us down and hinders our abilities