For an ONLINE video analysis I will require video of your player’s swing. Simply email me your video at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Requirements for Best Results:
- Face on view from opposite batters box, full body in view, and centered.
2. Video must be 10 seconds or less (3-5 swings if practice, 1 in-game swing) to keep file size small for easy sending.
3. Swings are preferred to be off of a moving ball, meaning NOT OFF the TEE. Underhand front-toss is acceptable and any other form of BP throwing.
**TEE SWINGS are acceptable if player’s only option**
4. Swings by the player must be with INTENT! In order for me to pinpoint REAL flaws in a swing, I need to see what is happening when the player is trying to hit the ball HARD! This is when most issues occur. So they MUST BE as GAME-LIKE as possible (if video is not actual game footage).
5. Smartphone videos are perfectly fine and most convenient.
6. After chekout is complete, Email video to email@example.com with “VIDEO ANALYSIS” as the subject line.
The analysis will be roughly 10 minutes in length. Once completed, I will upload to my YouTube channel, “Ferrante Baseball”, as an “unlisted” video, then share with you the link for your viewing (video can be “public” on YouTube if you choose).